Joshua R Silverstein, MD
- Cardiac Electrophysiologist
- Cardiology1175 East 50 South, Suite 251American Fork, UT 84003(801) 492-2815(801) 492-0191
- Cardiology90 W Main StCastle Dale, UT 84513(801) 373-4366
- Cardiology1000 East 100 North, 3rd FloorPayson, UT 84651(801) 373-4366
- Cardiology1055 North 500 West, Suite 101Provo, UT 84604(801) 373-4366(801) 429-8191
- Cardiology81 East 900 NorthRichfield, UT 84701(801) 373-4366
- Cardiology250 West 300 NorthRoosevelt, UT 84066(801) 373-4366
Dr. Silverstein joins Central Utah Clinic from his Fellowship at Harvard's Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston, Massachusetts where he did advanced training in Cardiac Electrophysiology. He did Internal Medicine training and a Cardiology fellowship at Brown University in Providence, Rhode Island. Dr. Silverstein has trained at some of the nation's premier training programs. He did his internship & residency in Internal Medicine at Yale University in New Haven, Connecticut.
He graduated in 2006 with a Doctorate of Medicine from Boston University, he also earned a Bachelor's of Science in Biomedical Engineering - Magna cum laude from Boston University in 2002. Throughout his training, he was recognized for his dedication to patient care, teaching abilities, and excellent communication skills. Dr. Silverstein looks forward to serving the people of Utah.
Dr. Silverstein grew up in the Northeast and he met his wife, Lindy, at Boston University. They were married just before medical school in 2002 in Salt Lake City. He and his wife decided to move to Utah to be closer to family. The Silverstein's had their first child in April of 2013. The Silverstein's enjoy the outdoors, traveling, and sporting events.
Internal Medicine at Yale University in New Haven, CT
Yale New Haven Hospital Internal Medicine Residency Program, New Haven, CT (June 2006 - June 2009)
Harvard University - Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center Electrophysiology Fellowship, Boston, MA (July 2011 - June 2013)
Brown University Fellowship Program in Cardiovascular Disease, Providence, RI (July 2009 - June 2011)
Boston University School of Medice: Doctor of Medicine (Sept. 2002 - May 2006)
Boston University: BS in Biomedical Engineering (Sept.1996 - May 2002)
American Board of Internal Medicine Certified