Orthopedics - Mountain View
The specialists at Mountain View Orthopedics & Sports Medicine offer world class service and expertise to all their patients. Dr. Bruce Thomas specializes in non-operative treatment of sports injuries and is the medical director for the Olympic winter institute of Australia. Dr. Michael Dee specializes in minimally invasive arthroscopic surgery and is an expert in joint replacement.
Whether you are an olympic gold medal contender, a college football star, a high school baseball prodigy, or a city league basketball champion, Mountain View Orthopedics & Sports Medicine is here to help.
- Surgical and non-surgical treatment of the hand, wrist, elbow, shoulder, hip, knee, ankle and foot
- Care of patients with advanced arthritis including medical treatment, joint replacement and other procedures
- Sports medicine needs involving care of injuries related to athletic activities, performance program and sports injuries
- Arthroscopy and arthroscopic surgery
- Work-related or industrial injuries
- Focus on repair and restorative procedures
- Fracture care
- Total joint replacement surgery
- Orthopedics5957 S. Fashion Point DriveSouth Ogden, UT 84403(801) 475-5683(801) 475-9499
- Orthopedics1477 North 2000 WestClinton, UT 84015(801) 475-5683(801) 475-9499
- Orthopedics2950 North Church StreetLayton, UT 84040(801) 475-5683(801) 475-9499