Family Medicine - Payson
Good to Know
Urgent Care Hours
Monday-Friday 8am to 8pm
Saturday 8am to 2pm
Payson Family Medicine is devoted to comprehensive health care for patients of all ages. Our commitment is to provide thorough and timely health care for the entire family and to provide a majority of your family’s medical needs.
- Pediatric, Adolescent, and Adult care: We treat families from newborns, through adolescence, and on into adulthood. This includes physical exams for kindergarten, Scouts, and sports, as well as adult physical exams and gynecological exams. We also provide diabetes, asthma, and hypertension management.
- Pregnancy Care: Our physicians deliver babies and will see patients throughout their pregnancy, delivery, and baby care. Physicians deliver babies at Utah Valley Regional Medical Center and Timpanogos Regional Hospital.
- Actue/Urgent Care: We are able to see patients on the same day for sore throats, urinary tract infections, coughs, and many other urgent needs patients may have.
- Skin Care: We perform procedures including removal of moles, cysts, and lumps. We also treat acne, warts, and other common skin conditions.
- Ingrown Toenail Removal
- Suture Care: We can repair bad cuts and lacerations.
- Fracture Care: Our office is equipped for casting and splinting broken bones.
- IUD Insertion