Family Medicine - North Orem
Our goal is to provide you and your entire family with prompt and thorough care. We can provide over 90 percent of your family's medical needs.
- Pediatric, Adolescent, and Adult care: We treat families from newborns, through adolescence, and on into adulthood. This includes physical exams for kindergarten, Scouts, and sports, as well as adult physical exams and gynecological exams. We also provide diabetes, asthma, and hypertension management.
- Pregnancy Care: Our physicians deliver babies and will see patients throughout their pregnancy, delivery, and baby care.
- Acute/Urgent Care: We are able to see patients on the same day for sore throats, urinary tract infections, cough and many other urgent needs patients may have.
- Skin Care: We perform procedures including removal of moles, cysts, and lumps. We also treat acne, warts, and other common skin conditions.
- Ingrown Toenail Removal
- Suture Care: We can repair bad cuts and lacerations.
- Fracture Care: Our office is equipped for casting and splinting broken bones.
- IUD Insertion